Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rain...finally

Along with everyone else in Texas, it hasn't rained here in months. Today, I decided to take Ava and Audrey to the store by myself for the first time. We got everyone dressed and into the car and it started pouring down rain! Unbelievable!! We still survived the trip, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. We went into a little store where I couldn't take my stroller, so Ava was on the loose. Luckily, she was so busy showing off her "new baby sister" that she didn't get into too much. :)

By the end of the trip, Audrey thought she was starving. So, she was screaming in the backseat while Ava was singing Baa Baa Black Sheep at the top of her lungs. Since I knew there was no time to make Ava lunch when we got home before Audrey needed to eat, we stopped at McDonalds because, in her words, Ava's tummy was very hungry. Yes, I know I'm going to win Mother of the Year since I talked about Chick-fil-a in my last post and McDonalds in this one, but you have to do what you have to do, right? Anyway, Ava decided that store was fun because she got McDonalds after and asked when we'll go back. Now she is sitting here telling me that McDonalds in "yummy in her tummy". Oh my...we need to get back to eating better before she thinks she gets to eat like this all the time!!

P.S. I at least got her apple slices instead of fries! :)

1 comment:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. These are the survival times, you can get her back on a more balanced meal schedule when things settle down a little.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.