Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures

Okay, I know I'm about a week and a half late, but I'm finally getting around to updating with pictures. I'll try to do better, but it's been a little crazy around here. We keep getting pictures of people with Audrey, but I keep forgetting to get some cute pictures of just her. I'll update what has been going on later, but I have just a few mintues before Audrey needs to eat again!

The night before Audrey arrived


Right after she was born


Proud Daddy (I wish I had video of the first time he held her...so sweet!!!!)


First picture as a family of four (of course, we couldn't get everyone looking and smiling at the same time)


Our sweet Audrey right after she was born




The day after she was born (so glad to actually get to have her with us!)


Ava "holding" Audrey for the first time




Ava, Audrey, and Boompa (Kurt's grandpa)


Daddy kissing those cute baby feet


Her "preemie" coming home outfit (it was still huge!!)






You don't know how happy we were to be leaving the hospital WITH our baby this time!!


Nana M. (my grandma) with Audrey


Kurt's grandpa with Audrey


Kurt's grandma with Audrey and Ava


Kurt's dad with Audrey


Audrey had a little bit of jaundice, so this is her getting some sun


Daddy and his two girls




Boompa and Audrey


Nana G. (my grandma) with Audrey


The next few are a little out of order, but I don't have time to fix it right now

Daddy and Ava in the hospital (she is wearing her big sister shirt)


Grandparents meeting Audrey for the first time


Audrey got Ava a digital camera (you can see her taking pictures)


Daddy and Uncle Kolton


Audrey and her two grandmas


Her first bath in the hospital

5 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

Congratulations! Audrey is beautiful! And Kimberly, no one should be allowed to look that good after labor! :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

She is beautiful!! =) And I love your matching gown, pillowcase, and headband. Too cute!

Congratulations on the newest little girl in your life. She is precious!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for finally posting pictures...we've been checking every day! I know I keep saying it, but she looks so much like Ava...it's amazing! She's so precious, and I can't wait to meet her in person. I hope you're getting some rest, and I wish I was there to help out with Ava. Hopefully Audrey will be as good of a sleeper as Ava was. Love you all lots and lots!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the pictures...So glad to find your blog while blog hopping today. I love making new friends and finding new blogs.
I enjoyed my visit to yours.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love little baby p---y





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.