Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures

Tuesday, I took both of the girls to get their pictures taken. Actually, they were Audrey's newborn pictures and we wanted some of Ava and Audrey together. They did so good!! Luckily, Audrey slept through most of her pictures (which we wanted) and Ava was really excited to get pictures taken with her little sister. We haven't seen her smile that big for pictures since she was 6 months old! I can't wait to see them, but the proofs won't be ready for 2 weeks!

Now, here are a few pictures of our little Audrey. It is so difficult to take pictures of them at this age. They always looked all scrunched up. Oh well...

Audrey did not want her picture taken :)




Whenever we take pictures, Ava has to pull her camera out too


Not a great picture of Audrey, but I thought she looked so cute in her little outfit!


These pictures are for Kurt. I got Audrey all dressed up in her Aggie gear today, but I waited too long to take the pictures. By the time I got around to it, it was time to eat and she was not excited about me being in her face with the camera. Oh well, screaming pictures are cute too, right?



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Kimberly - HELLO! I just happened to come across your blog through a comment you made on Krystal's stamping blog....I didn't even know you had one! I have one too, so I'll send you an invite and we can be "blog friends"! :)

These are such sweet pictures of little Audrey. I hope you are doing well and getting settled into a routine with the two girls. I'll see you soon!

Love,
Tiffany





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.