Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

First, I have to apologize to all of you that thought our surprise was going to be something really big like saying we are pregnant with twins. We are definitely NOT pregnant with twins!! I've been griped at on several occasions since posting that and apparently you all do not appreciate a new blog design as much as I do! For the record, I never said it was a BIG surprise...I just said surprise. :)

Anyway...last week Ava, Audrey, and I took a trip to the zoo with our friends. The weather was perfect, and we had a great time!! As always, I wasn't great about taking pictures, but here are a couple of the girls.

Ava with her friends Taylor and Kinley

Ella, Taylor, Ava, and Kinley



All the kids in our group (a lot, huh?)


Too many girls trying to fit into Jessica's stroller. Ava feels the need to try out other people's strollers when we are out with friends.

My only picture of Audrey. She was trying to put her bow back in her hair. There was no time to take pictures of her when she was out of the stroller. I had to make sure I didn't lose one of my kids. :)



No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.