Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shhhh...it's from Santa!

I am so, so excited!! This weekend, Kurt and I shopped and shopped and shopped for new furniture and bedding for Ava and Audrey. I'm not sure if I've said it on here before, but Ava and Audrey will share a room when Amelia is born and Amelia will have her own nursery. Anyway, I'd been eying some bedding online from Pottery Barn Kids for awhile, but I hadn't had a chance to see it in person. I'd also had my eye on twin beds from there too. Of course, it seems like PBK sends me an email just about every day, so that doesn't help my obsession! :)

This weekend, the girls went to spend some time with my parents, so Kurt and I actually had some time to shop. We were able to get everything for their new room. We got quilts, blankets, sheets, pillow shams, bed skirts, lamps, beds, nightstand, nightlight, etc. It feels soooooo good to have it done!!! We've been thinking we'll move the girls in together around the end of the year so they have some time to adjust and we have time to put the nursery together. So, Santa might just put their new room together just in time for Christmas morning. Ava is so excited about moving in with Audrey! I can't wait to see her face when she sees her new room!!! Of course, Santa may need some helpers to get it all pulled together in one night! ;)

And no, I'm not going to post a link to the bedding or the furniture. You can wait for pictures when the room is all put together. :)

One thing off the list...a million more to go...

No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.