Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Finally Fall

The weather here has been gorgeous the last few days, and it actually feels like fall! I absolutely love fall and spring, but I could really do without extreme temperatures. Yes, I know many would not consider winter in Texas "extreme", but I really don't enjoy any temperature below 75 degrees. If the temperature would stay between 75-85 degrees year-round, I would be one happy lady! :) It is noon here and the temperature in our house is still 73 degrees. I keep going to check the thermostat and trying to decide if I am going to turn on the heater. I have on a long sleeve t-shirt, jeans, and socks and I am still freezing!

Okay, enough about the weather. I know people really come here for the pictures, so here are a couple from this weekend. I took these with my phone after church on Sunday.





Don't think I ever talked about it here, but Kurt and I took Ava to an A&M football game a few weeks ago. She had a great time! I forgot I had this picture on my phone, but we snapped a quick photo before we went into the game.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava and Audrey are absolutely adorable. Courtney's granny used to smock her dresses. How did Ava enjoy the A&M game? Love and blessings to all! ~Lyn~

Tiffany said...

Yes, thank goodness for some nicer fall-type weather, although I would like it to be even cooler than this! I just love how your girls have the cutest matching dresses. Soon you'll have to buying them in 3 different sizes! :) Hope to see you soon at book club.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.