Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Design!

I said we had a surprise coming, but I do realize that this is probably way more exciting for me than anyone else. Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs created this new blog design for me. What do you think? I absolutely love it!! Since we found out our family will be complete with three girls, I decided we needed a super girly new blog design. If anyone is looking for a new design, definitely check out Jenn's work. She is so easy to work with, and I am so happy with the result!!

I still need to work on filling in some information on my sidebars, but it is after midnight and I just got home from book club. For now, you'll just have to admire the new design and come back later to check out the new pics and info. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! Definitely suits you!!

Linda said...

Love the new design!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.