Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still a Girl!

We had our big anatomy ultrasound today. Of course, we found out we were having a girl about 4 weeks ago, but today was the day to check her brain, heart, kidneys, etc. About the only thing she wanted to show us is that she is still a girl! She had her head so buried in my pelvis, we couldn't even see her face.

The ultrasound confirmed that the lump I've been feeling on my left side is her sticking her bottom out. She is definitely head down and wouldn't move an inch even though the ultrasound tech kept hitting her with the wand. I think she may be a little camera shy like her mommy! We did actually see that her kidneys, bladder, stomach, and umbilical cord looked good. She just wouldn't let us see the important things like her brain, heart, and face. We'll go back in four weeks for another try.

I just love posting ultrasound pictures, but we didn't even get one good enough to share. Hopefully, she'll cooperate next time and you can see what our 24 week baby girl looks like.

I'm sure most of you reading this already know, but I haven't officially posted her name on the blog. So, our third baby girl will be named...Amelia Anne. We wanted to keep the "A" name thing going since it is another girl and Anne is my middle name. Ann is also Kurt's mom and grandma's middle name, just spelled a little differently.

I'm not sure how many of you will see this today, Tuesday, October 12, but be sure to check back again soon if you do because we have a surprise coming! :)

2 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

what? a surprise? I want to know so I'll be back

Jennifer said...

well, stink, about not getting a look at her sweet face! Glad to know everything else looked good, though.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.