Thursday, June 25, 2009

The longest I've ever been pregnant...

Today I am 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Ava was born at this exact point in my pregnancy with her. So, as of 3:14pm today, this will be the longest I've been pregnant. In my opinion, everything else from this point on is just icing on the cake. Of course, I think Audrey is in much better shape than Ava was at this point, so it probably wouldn't make much difference. On Tuesday, we'll officially be full term. I'm sure she'll camp out in my belly for a few more weeks after that just because she can. :)

I think Ava knows we're getting close. Every day she tells me she is ready to see Audrey. I think we're all ready to see Audrey, but she needs to stay in for just a little bit longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God Kimberly as He has answered our prayers. Court and I will be on vacation next wk in FL. Hopefully when we come home we'll be able to meet Audrey face to face. Love to you, Kurt and Ava! ~Lyn~





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.