Tuesday, June 23, 2009

36 Weeks

Today, I am officially 36 weeks. I saw my midwife this morning and I am now 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. For those of you who don't remember, I was 1cm last week. She said at this rate she doubts I will make it to 40 weeks, but we'll just have to wait and see. We'll see if little Audrey wants to be stubborn or come and meet us a little early.

I'm still enjoying being pregnant, but I can't wait to meet our little girl. Ava asks to see Audrey every day. She will be so excited once she is finally here!

2 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

Yes - 36 weeks! They took me off my contraction medication the day I hit 36 weeks and I went into labor that night. Guess it was working! Hope she stays in there for at least another 2 weeks so take it easy and rest as much as you can. I'm still not sleeping and I had to take that stinkin medicine every 3 hours even in the middle of the night so here's to not sleeping since October!! Hope Tylenol PM gives you come restful nights. Love you guys

Claire & Eden said...

Oops! I meant 35 weeks =)





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.