Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Official...

I can no longer sleep! I am so tired! I've been trying to go to bed a little early to get some extra sleep, but I still watch every hour go by on the clock ALL NIGHT LONG!! Between not being able to get comfortable, being EXTREMELY hot, Audrey deciding the middle of the night is a great time to get her exercise in for the day, and the 5,000 bathroom trips a night, I am not getting a lot of sleep.

I know this happens to every pregnant woman at the end of her pregnancy and everyone says it's getting you ready to be up with a newborn all the time, but I could really use the sleep now more than ever! I think I'll pick up a bottle of Tylenol PM today and hope it does the trick tonight. Just one night of good sleep would feel amazing right now! If not, I'm going to feel like I'm in that new mommy haze long before she actually arrives.

Other than the lack of sleep, I'm actually feeling pretty good. Of course, it's getting a little more difficult to do things the bigger Audrey gets, but I'm not miserable yet! I'm enjoying feeling her move all the time and the last few weeks she is completely mine! I really can't wait to meet her though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not pregnant, but I do know what it's like to not be able to sleep. One of the best things I did was get rid of my glowing alarm clock. Knowing what time it is when I wake up makes me more upset about not being able to sleep and I stay up even longer (I think).

Try putting your clock on the floor or facing the wall... it won't keep you from waking up, but may help you get back to sleep faster. Good luck, we're thinking about you a lot!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.