Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally Ready

We are finally ready for little Audrey to make her appearance. We had the majority of stuff done since we weren't sure if I was going to be induced a few weeks ago, but we finished up all the little stuff this weekend. We put her swing together, installed the carseat, touched up paint in her room, packed her diaper bag, etc. It feels so good to be completely done! Now, we just get to sit and wait for her to arrive.

I think Ava is having the most difficult time waiting. She tells me multiple times a day that she is ready to see Audrey. She doesn't understand why she can't just come out at any time! She is still being so sweet! The other day she crawled in my lap to give me a hug and tell me she loves me. Then, she leaned down, hugged my belly, laid her head down, and said, "I love you too, Audrey." Then, she kissed my belly and told Audrey she is ready to see her! I can't wait for the first time she gets to see and "hold" Audrey. It is going to be so sweet!

So, we're still here waiting on Audrey. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see if anything new is happening.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you feel prepared this time and it's not coming as a surprise! Love you, sis. Hope the next little while before Audrey gets here is stress-free!!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.