Monday, October 12, 2009

It only gets better...

Since Audrey has gotten a little older and more interested in her toys, Ava's had a great time showing her how to play with her toys. She shakes rattles in front of her, shows her how to grab at her toys, etc. Adorable! I always tell her that she is such a good big sister helping Audrey like that.

Well, this afternoon Ava apparently wants to watch cartoons because she came up to me and said, "Mommy, will you turn on my cartoons? I want to show Audrey how to watch tv!" She was so excited about this! I think Audrey will figure that one out on her own all too soon!!

Life is definitely never boring around our house with these two adorable little girls!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Ava was definately born to be a big sister. What an added blessing to not only show Audrey how to play with her toys, but how to watch cartoons too! Love, hugs and blessings to the precious Ferguson family! "Auntie" Lynie

Tiffany said...

How cute! Ava is such a great big sister, already! They are going to have so much fun growing up together.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.