Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 Month Pictures

We had Audrey's 3 month pictures taken today. It was pretty much a disaster considering we only got through one of three outfits and it kind of turned into a photo shoot for Ava. We did get a few good shots though. The pictures I'm about to post are the unedited version. It's too late to scan in the edited ones we bought and/or edit them myself, so here are a few of the pics. :)

A semi-smile from Audrey








Ava enjoying her time in front of the camera












I actually like this one. We got it in black and white and it is precious



Shortly after the cute one :)


Seriously Mom, why are you doing this to me?




How do I get this dress off?




Thought these were cute, but we didn't get them because they look like school pictures








This is a sweet one of Audrey




Sneak Peek of Ava's Halloween costume






I just realized that some of these I uploaded are really poor quality. Maybe I'll fix them tomorrow....or maybe not. We'll see....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have the world's cutest nieces. :-)

Love you guys!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.