Friday, October 27, 2006

Pictures

I am finally getting around to posting my 24 week pictures. These were taken on Wednesday. My sister suggested wearing the same outfit in my pictures each month so you can see a difference. That's why I am wearing the same outfit I wore last month. Here they are:


We also had a dr. appointment on Wednesday. Everything looks good and the doctor was glad to hear that Ava is moving around like crazy. I am still measuring small. The doctor told me not to be offended when friends, family, and everyone else tell me I am not big enough to be _____ weeks/months along. He also told me I am on the tall side for a woman (like I didn't already know that) so Ava has a lot more room to grow up without me growing out. He said even at the end I won't be very big. I am kind of excited about that. I have been dreading getting huge. Maybe I'll avoid the pregnant woman waddle. Is that possible??? I just hope I don't prove the doctor wrong by exploding over the next three months.

We finished painting Ava's room (except for a few touch-ups) and her furniture should be in today. I am so excited! Now Kurt gets to figure out how to put her crib together. I am not allowed to help on those types of projects. I always think I know what I'm doing, but Kurt always has to go back and redo it. I'm glad I married someone handy or we would really be in trouble.

Kurt and I are going home this weekend for my grandma's 85th birthday. I am really excited. My grandma hasn't seen me since I was about 12 weeks pregnant. I'm wondering if she is going to call me "fat girl" like she did my sister when she was pregnant. By the way, my sister did not get fat while she was pregnant. She did get big, but it was all baby. When you are 5'4, you don't have anywhere for it to go. I have a cousin who lives in my hometown who is pregnant also. I hope we get to see each other this weekend. If she'll let me take a picture of us, I'll post that on Monday. I haven't seen her since she was 12 weeks, so I can't wait to see her pregnant belly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing for being 24 weeks pregnant and I'm glad to hear the appointment went well. Have a great trip! And congrats on getting the nursery close to completion...

victoria said...

you look great!

victoria said...

thanks for your sweet comment ;)

victoria said...

thanks for your sweet comment ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! Thanks for ALL your help this past weekend...I couldn't have done it w/out you and your mom. Tell Kurt, great job on the corn caserole! Dinner/game was fun. Glad we had time together. YOU LOOK MARVELOUS darlin'. Can't wait to see the pics of you and Melissa! Love you bunches!!!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.