Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nursery Pictures

Well, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the nursery. We still do not have our furniture or bedding, but we are done painting. Hopefully, everything else will be in soon! I took a ton of pictures throughout the painting process for Ava's scrapbook, but I have chosen just a few to post here. I left out all of the ones of Kurt and I looking so cute in our painting clothes.

The top color in this picture is the original color of the room:

The next few pictures are of the final paint colors in her room. It is impossible to get the entire room in one shot, so these are just a few different angles.



During my last post, I mentioned visiting my cousin Melissa who is also pregnant. She is due exactly a month before me. Here is a picture of the two of us pregnant. Doesn't she look cute?


I can't wait for us to both have our babies. They are going to have so much fun growing up together.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the colors of the room! And that chair rail looks awesome...where can I get one of those? ;-)

victoria said...

the color scheme is awesome!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I have to agree, the color scheme is wonderful!! You guys did a wonderful job!!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.