Friday, September 29, 2006

20 Weeks

I am officially halfway through my pregnancy. After my first trimester, the time seems to be flying by. We had another appointment on Wednesday. Everything looked good and Ava's heartbeat was nice and strong. She really doesn't like the doppler. She will only let the doctor listen for a couple of seconds before she runs away and he has to try to find her again. I think it's really cute. Her movements and kicks are getting stronger and more frequent, but they are still not strong enough for Kurt to feel them yet. Hopefully she will put on a big show for him in the next couple of weeks.

Kurt took my 20 week pictures on Wednesday. I look pretty bad, but it had been a really long day! Anyway, here is my growing belly...


4 comments:

victoria said...

you look great. time will fly by!

Jennifer said...

I'm not sure what your definition of "really bad" is, but that's not mine! :-) You look great as always. Like I always told my students when they would see your picture in my classroom, "she's the tall, pretty, blonde" one.

Glad you're getting the experience the joys of gentle kicks...just wait until they hurt!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly: Psalm 138:14(please read the entire Psalm) "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I knjow that full well." You are beautiful dear one! God made you in His image! : ) I'm so excited that Ava is kicking. It's a wonderful experience. Love you, Kirk and Ava

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I have to concur, if that's bad then I'm in BIG trouble. =) You look wonderful!! Your sister informed me that our due dates are only a few days apart!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.