Monday, September 25, 2006

Ultrasound Pictures

I promised I would post pictures, so here they are. The first one is a side view of Ava. She is laying on her back with her legs up in the air. She looks like a real baby now!

This pictures shows that Ava is definitely a girl. Once again, this is the first thing we saw when we started the ultrasound.



Ava also kicked me for the first time this weekend. I apparently had way too much sugar at Caleb's birthday party with the cake, punch, etc. After the party, I laid down to watch a movie and Ava kicked me four times in the same spot. She kicked pretty hard, but it was so exciting. I can't wait for Kurt to be able to feel her.

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Congrats on your baby girl! I found your site via your comment on Knee Deep In Munchkin Land. Come visit me sometime. I'm due Christmas Day too!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I've been feeling movements for about 4-5 weeks now (the joy of being a second-time mom) and Jon, my husband, is just starting to feel them too. It's an amazing experience for the husband to share too.

victoria said...

beautiful pictures! And of course I remember you--I spent so many weekends at yall's house and had so much fun with you girls and loved visiting with your grandparents. We would rent movies and eat junk food and play outside a lot on the land. For some reason I remember a trampoline but maybe not. It was Good times! Love blogging and love to be able to reconnect. Enjoy this journey--it will go by quick and then Miss Ava Grace will be here!!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.