Thursday, September 21, 2006

One More Day...

I hadn't planned to post today, but the anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to find out what we are having tomorrow. I am so excited to finally be able to call this baby he or she or better yet by his or her name!

I know I am not going to sleep tonight. I woke up all night last night thinking about it. I can't wait to finally be able to look at girl or boy things are start picking things out! Kurt has not let me buy ANYTHING for the baby because we don't know what we are having.

Tomorrow afternoon, Kurt and I will be traveling to my sister's house for our nephew's first birthday party. I can't decide if I am going to be nice and tell them as soon as we find out or make them wait until we see them in person. I would love to see their reaction, but I just don't know if I can hold it in all day!

Let's all hope that the sugar/caffeine advice I have been given works. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be posting to let you all know if we are having a boy or a girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The anticipation is killing me, too! I want to know!!!! I'll probably not lose sleep over it, however. :-)

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Caleb will show off and dance for you.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.