Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More pictures...

Amazingly, my kids are still sleeping, so here are a few more pictures. They are several weeks old, but oh well! You've got to take what you can get on this blog...

When Audrey was 5 weeks old, we took her to my hometown to see all of my family. We had a get-together at my grandma's house.

Ava had a great time on the big slide


So did her cousin, Claire






My cousin, Melissa's three beautiful girls


Melissa, Aunt Donna, Kerri, and Baby Webb (Melissa is holding him)




Nana with Audrey


This is the best picture we could get of the three girls


Reese, Melissa and Audrey


The following week, I was feeding Audrey while Ava went to the potty. She was gone for awhile and this is what I found...


She had gone potty and then decided to wash her whole body instead of just her hands


Daddy and Audrey relaxing


Audrey is up...that's all for now. I have a lot more. Maybe I'll get to those tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice ava, stand up for me and show me your bald p---y,wish I was there I would have pull it open and touch yourself for me while you watched me jerk off, I get my little niece to take her panties off and she watch's while I cum for her





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.