Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

Surprise, surprise, I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to get a few recent pictures up here while both girls are napping. Yes, I did say BOTH girls!! It's amazing! We went to the zoo the weekend before last and had a great time! Audrey was almost 11 weeks at the time.



Ava eating lunch


Kurt thought it was funny to take a picture of both girls eating lunch :)


Trying to get the peanut butter off her face


Just being cute (still wearing her lunch)


Audrey sleeping in the Beco (no her head was not leaning back like that...it's just how I had the hat on her)


Fun on the slides




There is a shadow over her head, but I couldn't resist posting this smile!!


Seriously, quit taking my picture...


We had to crawl through a ridiculously small tunnel to get this shot

No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.