Thursday, March 05, 2009

Over Half Way There...

Wow, time really is flying by! I can't believe I am already over half way through my pregnancy. Crazy! Since finding out we're having a girl, we've ordered Audrey's baby furniture and bedding! I am so excited to get started on her room. I was going to share the links to what we picked out, but I think I'll just make y'all wait for pictures of her nursery. I am really excited about it. We're having friends/family (they can be both, right?) in this weekend and then we're starting on her room! It is all beginning to seem so real now.

I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but we're moving Ava to a "big girl bed" soon. Actually, she should already be in there, but we cannot find white rails for her bed anywhere! We've seen lots of blue and a few pink that are not the right color pink. Ugh, we are so frustrated. I hope we can find some soon because I'm dying to put Ava's new bedding on her bed. I've had it for a couple weeks now and anyone who knows me knows it is killing me for it to sit there in the box! :) I like things done now. I think I got that from my grandma! She always says she doesn't want things done now, she wanted them done yesterday! :)

Anyway, there should be lots of pictures up here in the next few weeks. Everyone pray Ava doesn't figure out she can get out of her new bed! :) She is such a good sleeper, and I am terrified of messing that up. Unfortunately, she is a couple inches too tall for the safety limits on her crib and I know it will be easier for us to do this before the new baby comes.

If Ava stays asleep long enough, you'll get two posts in one day. (Gasp!) I'm about to upload her swimming pictures.

No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.