Thursday, March 05, 2009

Swimming

Okay, these pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but oh well! Ava has been in semi-private swimming lessons since January, but she was the only child in that lesson. The max is two students per instructor. This week, they put another boy in her class who was terrified of the water, so it was really the worst week for me to bring my camera. Ava didn't really get to do alot, but she had fun anyway. I took the majority of these pictures through dirty glass, so the quality isn't that great.

Before swimming (look at that hair!)






Waiting to swim while the other boy screams at the top of his lungs :)


This is where they sit on the edge and fall into the water. I didn't get any action shots.


Ava hangs on to the side and goes all the way back to the steps all by herself!


This is just a funny picture from our drive home from my parents' house this weekend. She was tired!



No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.