Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ava's going to have a....

Little Sister!!! Apparently, Ava was right! We are so excited! We had our ultrasound this morning and the baby looks really good! She is measuring right on track. I can't wait to start getting her nursery together. We'll be doing that much earlier this time. Neither one of us want to be stressed out that it's not finished when this baby arrives.

Many people have already asked, so I'll put it on here. We are naming her Audrey Kate. I just love Ava and Audrey together!

We didn't get any great profile shots, but here are a couple pictures from out ultrasound today.

Definitely a girl!


Here is a cute picture of her foot.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Can't wait to hold that sweet baby girl!
Love you,
Mom

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Congratulations! It is neat that your sister had two boys and you are having two girls! Hope everything continues to go well.

Claire & Eden said...

Yeah!! We're so excited for yall! It's definately a girl season - love the name too! Lezlee and Jeremy are being induced tomorrow and she's Lily Kate!

Haley said...

I found your blog! I'm only a little behind :-) I'll link to you so I can keep up. Congratulations on Audrey! Two girls will be so much fun.

Lauren said...

Congratulations. I'm glad she looks healthy. I can't believe you already have a name! We're hoping to join the run of girls next week!

Mindi Tipps said...

Congrats! Jeff always wanted to have 2 girls. So glad the baby looks good!

Carie said...

Congrats guys, awww another girl, how exciting!!!

Aunt Denise said...

Carly told me your exciting news Friday in C.S. How exciting to be able to have everything ready. I know Ava will be the BEST big sister ever!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.