Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted Today!

Ava and I just got back from voting, and I was so excited that it only took us about 5 minutes. I was terrified of waiting in line for 2 hours with a toddler! I wanted to take a picture of Ava "voting" for the first time, but I wasn't sure that was allowed. :)

I love election day. I hate all the political stuff leading up to it, but the actual day is so exciting! I'm actually a little nervous to see how this is all going to turn out. Hopefully, we have a clear winner tonight!!

I hope you are all planning to vote today!!

Now on to Ava...she is still sick! We had a terrible night last night and she woke up screaming every couple of hours. So, we have an appointment this afternoon. I'm sure they will tell me it is just a virus (like always), but I'll feel better once I know. I'll let y'all know what the doctor says later today. Wow, I may actually post twice in one day! However, I'm not sure anyone even reads my blog anymore...

3 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I still check in with you to see how sweet Miss Ava and her parents are doing. Hope the doctor visit goes well and everyone is resting better soon.

LisaN said...

I faithfully read your blog! I just don't always comment. ;-)
Hope Ava is feeling as good as new very soon!
Love ya, Lisa

Mindi Tipps said...

I read your blog too! :) Google Reader faithfully lets me know when you and everyone else has posted! It makes it easy to keep up with! Sorry Ava is still sick!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.