Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Ava's first day of school. She was so excited!! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, but we were trying to get to school on time. :) Also, I took some really cute ones in front of our front door, but they turned out too dark with the light coming through the door. Bummer.

At the house before school




I was trying to get a picture with her name on the wall, but she sat in front of her name. Oh well! :)



Sitting at the table in her classroom


Daddy, Audrey, and Ava (I left Audrey's bow in the car, so just pretend she has it in her hair!)


Here are a few random pictures we never posted...

Kurt's 30th (and my 29th!!!!) birthday (We had been swimming which is why we look so awesome)


My sister and her family sent Kurt this cookie basket for his birthday. Hilarious!!




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope Ava had a great first day! (And that cookie basket turned out just as awesome as I hoped it would. I think Josh will be getting on next week for his 30th, too.)

Love you guys!!

LisaN said...

Wow, is she already old enough to go to school?! Crazy how fast this ride goes, isn't it? :-)

LisaN said...

I am patiently waiting to hear what you're having (hint hint)... ;-)

But we are about to go out of town, so you just might have to send me a personal e-mail and let me know!!

Kimberly said...

Lisa - I find out tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll post it on here, but I'll send you a personal email too. :)





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.