Monday, September 13, 2010

2 Girls and.....

another GIRL!!! It looks like baby #3 will be girl #3. :) I am so surprised! This is the first time I've been wrong. I was so sure the baby was going to be a boy. We are really excited though! Our house will be all pink, ruffles, and bows!! Now I'm really wondering if she will have red hair too.

If anyone needs a little drama in their lives, come hang out at our house during the teenage years! :) I can promise you a good time!!

And here are a few pictures of our sweet baby girl...

Her sweet face


Pushing her lips out :)


And the girl shot


We can't wait to meet our little girl in February!!

4 comments:

Jenn with Munchkin Land Designs said...

Congratulations! Little girls are such blessings! =) We can compare notes once the teen years hit. Our house will be a bundle of hormones too. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Lynie will gladly be there for the girls in their teen years! I'm sure not only will their daddy be protective, but Caleb and Levi will be as well. Girls are such a blessing! Congrats to you, Kurt, Ava and Audrey! Much love, hugs and prayers too.

Jennifer said...

Yay! I can't wait to see if she has red hair, too.

What did Ava say? I know she thought it was going to be a boy!

Mindi Tipps said...

3 girls! Wow. I am so excited for you and Kurt.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.