Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Conversation with Ava

I just had the following conversation with Ava and had to put it on here so I can remember...

By the way...we are taking about a tiny little doll less than the size of my palm...

Ava: Mom, look at that Cinderella doll. She doesn't have a head!

Me: What happened to her head?

Ava: Oh, I bit it off. I thought she was Snow White.

Me: You did what???

Ava: I bit it off. But, then I realized she was Cinderella, so can you put her head back on?

Me: (Still stunned) Ummm, I guess I can try to glue it back on.

Ava: Okay, thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow. Remember how you used to dream when you were pregnant with Ava about having tons of tiny little babies and losing them all over the place. That's what I thought of when I read this!

What's up with biting of Snow White's head? What'd she ever do to Ava?

Claire & Eden said...

Ha! Guess she really doesn't like Snow White! I wonder what makes her like Cindrella more =) Kids are too funny!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.