Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Complete Mess...

Audrey Kate is definitely acting like a toddler these days and no longer a baby. She is literally into EVERYTHING! Here are just a few pictures I snapped the other day.

Audrey likes to go into my laundry room and pull everything off the shelves. She then makes a run for it with whatever she managed to pull down.





Her sweet little face


She also likes to hide things in these decorative things I have in the living room.

Oooh...look what I left in there....




This is her favorite place to sit




Since Audrey spends so much time under there, Ava decided to sit and read her a book. :)

Of course, we told Ava to smile and she has to stick her tongue out. I love how Audrey is looking at her like..."what is your problem?"


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, Audrey's face looks like an old picure of Kurt that my parents have :)

Jennifer said...

their hair has grown so much in the last few months since I saw them.

Such cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

love toddlers in a onesie, so easy to unsnap and get some p---y, if you have a few mins alone pull the diaper over and video her little bald piece of heaven, great to save and beat off too





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.