Thursday, August 31, 2006

Boy or Girl?

Well, we will finally get the answer to that question on Friday, September 22. That is exactly three weeks and one day from today. I will be 19 weeks and 2 days when they do the sonogram. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that our baby cooperates and doesn't keep his/her legs crossed!

We had a good dr. appointment yesterday. The baby kept "running" away from the doctor, so he had a hard time getting a heart rate. He was finally able to get it at around 138. This is quite a bit lower than last time, but he said everything is fine as long as it is in the 120-160 range.

I still haven't technically gained any weight since I am nowhere close to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I did gain one pound between my 12 and 16 week visits. Kurt took my 16 week pictures last night. I will post them below. I don't know how my stomach got that much bigger and I only gained one pound! I have a new intern from A&M that started on Monday and today, Thursday, when I got to work she actually said, "I think you get bigger every day." Doesn't she know I decide her grade??? ;) Anyway, I thought that was funny. I just keep telling myself that I am just going through a growth spurt. I am probably kidding myself, right?



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your body is preparing for when that baby gets big...you're not kidding yourself! You look great. :-) Can't wait to see if Caleb will have a girl or boy cousin!

LisaN said...

You book so beautiful, KK! They say that women glow when they are pregnant, and that has always kind of eluded me... but it certainly applies to you! I know that boy or girl, your child will be loved, blessed, and spoiled by a great set of family and friends!
Love and blessings, Lisa





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.