Thursday, August 10, 2006

Second Trimester

I have been dreading taking pictures of my belly, but since I am now 13 weeks and into my second trimester I guess it is about time. Last week, people started to notice my "bump". Kurt and I have been able to see it for a while now, but you can finally see it through my clothes. It really depends on what I wear right now. Some things make me look bigger than others. People that do not know I am pregnant probably just think I am gaining weight, but if you know I am pregnant, you can definitely tell.

These pictures were taken last night at exactly 13 weeks.




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look beautiful!!! I can't wait for my niece or nephew to arrive, and Caleb is so excited to have a cousin (he just doesn't know it yet!!). I'm so glad you've updated the blog...I love hearing your thoughts about what's going on. Love ya, Sis!

LisaN said...

You DO look beautiful! My goodness, I don't look that thin right now and I'm NOT pregnant! :-) I think your smile says it all, though!

What a cool blog you guys have! Thanks for inviting me over. I will be back often to check up on you guys -- what an amazing journey you're on! God bless you, Kurt, and the little one. :-)

In His love, Lisa





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.