Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh no...

A few minutes ago, I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup so Ava and I can go to the grocery store. Ava grabbed my hand-held mirror off the counter, looked at herself in it, and said, "wow, I'm cute!" Of course, I died laughing as she was running around the house with the mirror less than an inch from her face staring at herself. What have we done?? Maybe I should quit telling her she's the cutest girl in the whole wide world? ;)

Our "big" ultrasound is one week from today!! I can't wait! If you're wondering how Ava is feeling about this pregnancy, I think this picture will sum it up.



Yes, that is my pregnancy journal and she scratched out the pregnant lady on the cover. Here is a closer picture.


The scary thing is that she found a pen, went into my room, found the journal, and started writing on the front. There were several other books right with that one and she didn't write on any of those. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But she is the cutest girl in the whole wide world :)





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.