Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Mommy

I think Ava has been listening to her pregnant mama a little too much lately. I was in the office doing a couple of things and hear her moaning and groaning in the kitchen. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I spilled some water, and now I have to clean it up. And, I'm just so tired!!" This really made me giggle. :)

Since we're on the subject, I'll give a little pregnancy update. I am 30 weeks pregnant now. I honestly can't believe I just typed "30 weeks"!! For the most part, I am still feeling good. As Ava pointed out, I am a little tired. :) Of course, everyone is a little tired this time of year, so I'm sure it is only compounded by being so pregnant. I am having a little trouble bending over to tie my own shoes and putting on socks is a little tricky, but I'm definitely nowhere close to the "completely miserable" stage yet.

I am enjoying feeling my little girl move around in my belly, and I'm not ready to give that up yet. There is something about knowing this is my last baby that makes it that much more special. I am getting excited to meet her, but I would prefer she stay in for at least 7 more weeks. Actually, she better stay in for that long because we have done nothing, absolutely nothing, to prepare for her arrival. :) Ava is still sleeping in what will be Amelia's nursery, I haven't even considered getting baby clothes down from the attic to wash, the cradle is still being stored at my parents' house, her room hasn't been painted, etc. As you can see, we're going to be very busy after Christmas. I do have to say I have been more relaxed about getting all of that done this time. I think Kurt would actually agree! :)

Audrey is walking around saying, "eat, eat", so I better go get lunch ready.

No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.