Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wow, how time flies!!

I am pretty sure I promised you a post on Audrey's first birthday, but as you can see that hasn't happened. I actually have a good excuse! :) Our main desktop where I store all of my pictures has a virus that we have yet to figure out how to get rid of. So, my pics are stuck on there. I need to start uploading to my laptop, but I've just been too tired!!

Last post I announced our pregnancy, and now I'm already 13 weeks and 3 days. How did that happen??? I am feeling pretty good most of the time. I am still incredibly tired, but I'm hoping that will start to change soon! I keep telling Kurt that I need to take a picture of my belly, but we haven't done it yet. I'm thinking it would be interesting to compare to my previous pregnancies because I feel huge already! Is this what baby #3 does to you?? :)

The big news I have is that we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl two weeks from Monday!!! I am so excited!! We decided to have an elective gender scan at 16 weeks, so hopefully we'll know soon. We're so anxious to find out if we'll have two girls and a boy or three girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, Audrey is absolutely adorable!!! Gotta love those dimples! She is growing up so fast! Sorry about the virus. I hope you can get things up and running soon. My love to you all! ~Lyn~

Claire & Eden said...

Oh can't wait to find out what you're having!! =) Hope you're feeling well!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.