Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby #3

Yes, you read the title right! We are pregnant! Audrey is going to be a big sister!! We are very excited! Baby #3 will be here in February.

Technically, I'm due February 27th, but the plan is to induce at 37 weeks unless this baby acts completely different than my other two. So, I'll probably have the baby around the beginning of February. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant today.

Here is an ultrasound picture of our little baby at 6 weeks and 4 days. The arrows are pointing at his/her head.
Coming Soon: A long overdue post about Audrey's first birthday. I know I'm behind, but I am so, soooo tired. :)

8 comments:

Haley said...

Yay!! Congratulations! We are doing a good job of having babies together, I'm due Jan 20th!

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you! And hopefully I'll get to meet this little one sooner than I did Audrey. We miss you guys so much!

Julieslymediseasefight said...

woohoo congrats!

Claire & Eden said...

Yeah!! SO excited for you all =)

Mindi Tipps said...

That's great news! Praying for #3! :)

Krystal said...

Congratulations!!!!! So exciting! So much for planning our next ones together...lol. :) But I guess Evan is right in the middle of yours, so they can all play together. :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations again! I'm really excited for you...and I'm hoping your pregnancy goes well for you!

LisaN said...

That is wonderful news, Kimberly! Congratulations!! :-) Fun how many of us are in the pregnant club right now. I am due January 21st.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.