Monday, December 01, 2008

Guess What?!?





We're pregnant!! It's been so difficult not to post this, but I wanted to wait until after our first ultrasound to make sure everything is going well with the baby. We are expecting baby #2 in July!

We had our ultrasound today and the baby looks perfect. He/she (I don't want to call the baby "it") was measuring right on track and had a heart rate of 132bpm. We are so excited the baby seems to be doing well! I am seven weeks pregnant and the tiredness/nausea are definitely hitting me right now. At least I'm over half way through the first trimester!

Here is the first picture of baby #2:

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Jennifer said...

FINALLY I can tell people!!! I'm so excited for you and so glad that your ultrasound went well. I love you lots!

Mindi Tipps said...

That's wonderful news! We'll be praying for baby number 2!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news! I'm anxious to see Ava as a big sister. =)

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Kimbery, Kurt and Ava! Yea Ava! You're going to be a Big Sister! God is so very faithful. Love to you all! 'Auntie' Lynie or Ynie as Ava says.

LisaN said...

WAHOOOOOO!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys and pray that the Lord will keep you and the new little one safe and healthy. I love Ava's t-shirt! What great news!

Carie said...

Hey Kimberly!!! How exciting and congrats.





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.