Monday, December 11, 2006

Update...Finally

After being harassed all weekend, I am finally updating my blog. I have been very busy and have just not had time lately. I will try to post often during my last 10 weeks and keep everyone informed. Warning: this is going to be a very long post.

A lot has happened since I last posted. I am now 30 weeks and 5 days. Time was flying by during my second trimester, but things have slowed down significantly for Kurt and I. I am still feeling pretty good, but I do get tired a lot more easily these days. I really can't complain though. I've had a relatively uneventful pregnancy which is definitely a good thing.

Since I last posted our crib and dresser came in. I love them! They look great in her nursery. Here are a few pictures:

If I did this correctly, you should be able to click on the pictures and make them larger. The last picture is a close up of the drawer on the dresser.

After we got the furniture, we found the perfect chandelier.



I do think the chandelier looks prettier in person, but I hope that gives you a good idea of what it looks like. The middle picture is of my dad hanging the light.

Our bedding should arrive today. If so, I will post pictures as soon as I get it in the nursery.

This weekend my family hosted a baby shower for me in my hometown. It was very nice. We got a ton of much needed baby stuff. My mom is emailing me pictures from the shower, so I will post those soon also. It's amazing that someone so little can need so many things! My poor husband not only had to load everything into the car and unload it at our house, but I made him put almost everything together last night so I could look at it. He put his foot down when I asked him to put the travel system together at 10:30 last night. Maybe I can get that done tonight. :)

Finally, here are my 30 week pictures.

6 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You look amazing!! I just past the 31-week mark and can't believe how fast time is flying!! The nursery looks beautiful and I think you're really going to relish these last few weeks. Soon, so soon!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You look amazing!! I just passed the 31-week mark and can't believe how fast time is flying!! The nursery looks beautiful and I think you're really going to relish these last few weeks. Soon, so soon!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You look amazing!! I just passed the 31-week mark and can't believe how fast time is flying!! The nursery looks beautiful and I think you're really going to relish these last few weeks. Soon, so soon!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Thanks for updating the blog. I was wondering how things were going. The nursery looks very pretty. Get all the rest you can so you can hit the ground running when little Miss Ava arrives!

Jennifer said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I hope I can see it in person before Ava arrives.

You look great! :-)

Love ya, sis.

victoria said...

you look great!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.