Wednesday, May 20, 2009

31 Week Appointment

I went back to the doctor today for another check-up. The contractions haven't gotten any better, so my midwife wanted to check me again. The good news is that I am not dilated. She did say that Audrey is sitting very, very low and could feel her head as soon as she checked me. She doesn't like that I'm having so many contractions, so she told me I need to rest more than I already am resting.

She wants to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check my cervical length. I'm glad because we'll get to see how big Audrey is at this point. She should be 4 pounds already and about 19 inches long which is crazy because I had Ava 5 weeks from now and she weighed 4 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18.5 in. long.

I keep saying it, but I just know Audrey will be late since I'm doing all of this resting. Maybe she'll decide to make her appearance right on time!

No comments:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.