Friday, January 27, 2012

Tea Parties and Princess Dresses

Seriously, what is more fun than tea parties and princess dresses?? When you've turning 5, nothing! :) Ava had the best birthday party at her dance studio! She wanted all of her friends to dress in princess dresses and they had a tea party/dance party.

Our little princess decided to dress in Cinderella's wedding dress (in case you were confused by the veil and bouquet) :)




The table getting set up before the party



The chair for the "princess" to sit in as she opened her presents




Daddy and Ava



What is a tea party without petit fours?



And cupcakes...they are 5!



Ava and some of her friends



Oh, I love this girl




Not so great group shot




Serving the princesses



Sipping "tea"







Blowing out her candle




Time for presents!



I can't believe my sweet little Ava Grace is 5 years old!  I have so many mixed emotions about this.  Having a 5 year old makes me feel really old.  Aren't I just a kid myself??  How in the world did I turn into a 30 year old with a 5 year old child?!?

How did Ava go from this...








to this...





Happy Birthday my precious Ava Grace.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring.

4 comments:

impressions&inspirations said...

Such a nice blog :)!!

You have 3 awesome little girls .. .very pretty !!!

Greetings from Germany

Anonymous said...

ads classified classifieddownload blog blog blog blog SEO SEO Earn Money Online

Wedding sarees said...

One more new write-up with powerful points, I've been a lurker below for any brief time but wish to become a great deal much more engaged inside long term.

Syaif Rohmadi said...

Greetings from Indonesia ;-)

wow, you have such a great family :)
visit My Blog okay? I will wait for your visit!

Designed By:

Elements by Laura.