Thursday, June 09, 2011

4 Months

Our little Amelia Bedelia is 4 months old. Can you believe it?? I absolutely cannot. I am trying my best to make time stand still, but it just isn't working! I am so in love with this little girl!!

Amelia is the sweetest, happiest baby. She wakes up every morning just cooing away in her cradle and gives us a big smile as soon as we look at her. She is sleeping 10-11 hours a night which is great for Mommy! :) She has recently moved her bedtime up to around 9-9:30 which is nice. I can feed her and actually get in bed at a decent time. Amelia loves to watch her sisters run around and play and they love her too. Audrey refuses to call her Amelia and will only refer to her as "baby" which makes me laugh, especially since she can say Amelia. :)

Amelia thinks she is a big girl now and wants to be held in a sitting up position so she can take it all in. Kurt and I don't remember our other girls being so particular about that! She is rolling over (sometimes), laughing out loud, and "talking" up a storm.

Here are Amelia's 4 month stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 9 oz. (26%)
Height: 25 in. (77%)
Head: 16 in. (40%)

and here are Ava and Audrey's 4 month stats for comparison...

Ava:

Weight: 11 lbs. 6 oz. (10%)
Height: 24 1/4 in. (50%)
Head: 15 1/2 in. (10%)

Audrey:

Weight: 12 lbs. 7 oz. (25%)
Height: 25 1/4 in. (90%)
Head: 16 in. (40%)

I was really thinking that Amelia was our biggest baby at this age, but she is really right there with Audrey. I am actually shocked that Audrey was a little longer because Amelia seems sooo long to me. That's why it is so fun to compare all of them.

2 comments:

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kimberly, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.