Tuesday, November 09, 2010

24 Weeks

I am now 24 weeks (and 2 days) pregnant. It is really hard to believe I am that far along. It seems to be going so quickly. I know the next couple of months will fly by with Thanksgiving, Christmas, a New Year's wedding (Kurt's cousin), and Ava's birthday in January. Before we know it, little Amelia will be here!! I have another ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully get a good look at Amelia's heart, brain, and face. I really, really hope she cooperates this time!

Several people have been complaining that I haven't been posting belly shots this time, so here are a couple for you from Sunday.



1 comment:

Claire & Eden said...

You look great!! I love the belly pictures - I really miss that this go around so I like to live vicariously through my friends =) Hope you're feeling well





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.