Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava Grace!!

I am a little bit late with this post, but our little girl turned 1 on Saturday! I can't believe she is a year old! The time has gone by too quickly. In one short year, we have gone from this

to this


We are so blessed to have the sweetest, most amazing baby girl! We can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

We had Ava's birthday party on Saturday. I need to get the pictures other people took because we didn't end up with a good one of Ava. Anyway, here are the pictures:

Ava's Cake

Our Family

Ava enjoying her cake...




8 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

A year old?! Its so hard to believe that all these babies that were due around the same time are all turning one?! Ava Grace is just beautiful, I love the red hair! Congrats on the big milestone!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Ava! It's amazing how much your grown and changed this first year. I'm so glad that you and Caleb can play together so well now, and Levi won't be far behind you guys! (Well, he's already passed you up in the weight department, little girl!!)

Love you!

Aunt Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Cute! I've been checking for new pics and I forgot it was her birthday! Can't believe how fast it goes. I love her tutu! Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I knew it was her birthday, but I didn't have your email address to send a message to. I'm in denial about Skyler's upcoming birthday. I agree that it has come way too quickly. Ava looks like she LOVED her cake!

victoria said...

happy birthday ava!! You guys look like such a happy family!

Someone Being Me said...

Aww..Happy Birthday. Bear turns 1 on Thursday but we did his party this Saturday. It was a lot of fun. It all goes by too fast though.

Someone Being Me said...

We got our toybox at Walmart. This is the one we got http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5652412 but they have several other cute ones as well. We had them ship to our local store and we picked it up to save money on shipping. We are really happy with it.

Anonymous said...

let me rub your little p---y baby girl , watch you kicjk your legs and cooo suck my fingers to taste you





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.