Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm hijacking the blog...

It's Jennifer...I'm hijacking Kimberly's blog today to make some changes to her template and let y'all know she hasn't been posting since they are in the process of moving. It's been pretty crazy for them lately, with trips to their new house (4 hours away) every week or so. After this weekend, they should be settled in their new place and hopefully life will begin to calm down soon. We're both excited about having family close by; I know Levi will love his Uncle Kurt and Aunt Kiki just as much as Caleb does!

I'm sure Kimberly will have lots to say once she finally has the time to sit down!

4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Let her know she's missed... But I completely understand the craziness and chaos that is moving.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen and Kimberly,
Wish I could take off to help you move Kimberly...my prayers are with you. I can't wait to see the new house. Jennifer, GREAT JOB on udating Kimberly's blog site. I love the newest name: Moments & Miracles. Love to you both, hug Ava & Caleb for me. "Aunt" Lynie

LisaN said...

Wow, I like the new look of this blog! The name is great, too. That is so exciting about the new house! :-)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Wow! Love the new look! Go Jennifer!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.