Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Moving!

It's official. We're moving. It has all happened so fast that I still can't believe it. In five days we sold our house and put a contract on a new one! If everything works out the way it should, we will be moving over Labor Day weekend.

The new house is great. It is everything I wish I had in this house. I really think you need to live in one house before you REALLY know what you want. It is a new house that will be completed at the end of August. They had already started the house, but it was like they were building it just for me all along. I can't wait to move in. I think Ava really likes it too. :)

The best part is that we will be closer to family. My sister will only be 20 minutes away. It will be nice for our children to grow up together. Kurt has lots of family in the area too, and his parents will be about 45 minutes away. Or I think they will be 45 minutes away. I really have no idea, and I am completely guessing about that. If you can't tell, I am going to be very lost in our new city. I told Kurt that I am going to have to program our home address into the GPS just so i can get home. I have NO sense of direction!!!

I never say where we live on here, so I am not going to say where we are moving. If you would like to know where we are moving, feel free to email me.

I have SOOO much to do in the next month. Labor Day seems so far away, but I know it will fly by. I can't believe I have to pack this entire house! I don't even want to think about it....

5 comments:

victoria said...

congrats I know you will like living in a new house. We built this house we live in and are building another one and moving--moving is the worst part but it will be nice to live so close by to your sister!! good luck!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh how wonderful!! =) I'll be thinking of you during this fun time of packing and getting things done. =) And I am so happy that you're going to be close to your sister again. I'm sure that's going to bring a ton of blessings your way...

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Ohhhhh, our lost is your sisters gain I guess. We will miss you guys but am glad you will be close to your sister and family. Enjoy the new house. We will miss not getting to see Miss Ava grow up!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to hear your moving closer...looks like we are moving back home in Feb/Mar. :(

Hey wanted to tell you guys Happy Belated Birthday!

Took me a day to find your blog...

Take care,
Laura

Aunt Denise said...

Congratulations on the quick sale and finding your new place! I know you're excited about this new chapter in your lives. And, I'll bet Ava can't wait to scoot around exploring on those new floors! Love, Aunt Denise





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.