Friday, September 22, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Thankfully, our baby did cooperate and we are having a little girl! As soon as they put the ultrasound "wand" to my belly she was showing us that she is 100% girl. Of course, they looked at all of the important things such as her kidneys, heart, stomach, bladder, etc. and everything looked great! What a blessing!

We are naming her Ava Grace. Kurt and I are so excited because we could not come up with a boy name that we both agreed on. Now it is time to start shopping! We have so much to do. It makes it so much more real to be able to refer to the baby as "her" or "Ava". We got some great pictures of Ava, but I will have to wait until I get home (probably on Sunday) to scan them in.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited! (A little sad I can't send all those little boy clothes in my attic your way, though!) But SO excited Caleb will have a little girl cousin to run and play with! :-)

victoria said...

Congrats Kim--I have a Kelsey Grace. Ava Grace is so beautiful. just in case you are like who is this?? It is Vicki from Brentwood--I was in the same grade as Jenn. Glad to see that life is so great for you and yours!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I found you through your sister's site. Congratulations!! You will absolutely LOVE having a baby girl and I love the name Ava.

We just found out today that we're having a little boy. Exciting news all around...

Beck Boys said...

Congratulations. Found your blog from your sister. We will mark your blog and track your progress. A girl - How fun!

LisaN said...

That's great news, Kimberly!!!! :-)





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.