Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. I posted a link to the blog post, but here are a few of our favorites. Allison with Freckled Egg Photography did a fantastic job! Especially, when a certain little 2 year old wanted nothing to do with standing still for pictures. :) The family picture we're getting is actually slightly different, but I thought I would share anyway.

 Ava - 4.5 years


Audrey - 2 years


Amelia - 7.5 months

My Three Girls 


Our Family

So happy to have this phase of our lives documented with great pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, I absolute adore the pictures of the girls and the family. How unique! Each picture captures the girls personalities. Love to all! ~Lyn~

Fox and Amy said...

I can't believe how big Amelia is now--she is darling! We miss you on the mommy board--come and say hi! Your girls are so so cute!
Amy





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.