Saturday, October 30, 2010

Costumes

Okay, I'm back posting pictures of the kids. :)

First, Audrey absolutely LOVES the dishwasher. I can't load or unload it with her around because she likes to pull things out of it, put things in it, climb on it, etc. I turned around for literally two seconds the other day and this is what I found...

She looks surprised she got caught. :)

Here is one more once she decided she was cute because Mommy was taking pictures of her instead of making her get down.

Here is a sneak peek of the girls costumes. I hope I get some better pictures tonight and tomorrow, but these will do for now.

Strawberry Shortcake

She loves the pink hair!

Ava decorating cookies at her school Halloween party.

And this one was running all over the house, but is that not the cutest little thumb sucking pumpkin you've ever seen? :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cute pictures! I love the costumes. And yes that is the cutest little thumb-sucking pumpkin I have ever seen :)





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.