Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ava's Gender Prediction

This morning I was telling Ava that we are going to the doctor tomorrow to see the baby and find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. She immediately said "girl". I asked her if she thought mommy was having a boy or a girl and she said "girl" again. Then she pointed to my stomach and said, "baby girl, yeah, baby girl." I guess we'll see if Ava's gender prediction is correct. :)

Then, I was telling her that she is going to play with Gigi while Mommy goes to the doctor tomorrow. She told me she wanted the baby to stay and play. Yes, the baby in my tummy. Obviously, she gets that there is a baby, but she can't figure out why it won't come out and play with her. :)

I can't wait to tell her about all of these sweet comments when she is older. She is so sweet to the baby. She will come up, rub my belly, and then give "the baby" a big kiss. Ava is going to make a great big sister!

Well, it's time for Ava's swimming lesson. I really need to take my camera and get some pictures of her. She is doing so good!!

1 comment:

Claire & Eden said...

Can't wait to hear what yall are having! =) Claire was so sweet when I was pregnant too - she LOVED rubbing lotion on my tummy while talking to Eden. Ava would probably love that too!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.