Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas and Much More!!

Wow, this post is definitely going to be picture overload! I can't believe it is already the 6th of January! Ava will be 2 before we know it! I'll try to update later, but let me work on getting pictures up here first since that is really what you all want to see!



On Monday before Christmas, we let Ava decorate sugar cookies. She had a blast and made a huge mess! It was worth is because she had so much fun!











On Tuesday, we had Christmas with some of Kurt's family. Ava got a bench from Kurt's grandpa that she loves. Yes, she has chocolate all over her face. I'm not sure who was giving it to her. :)






Here is us with Kurt's sister, brother, and grandpa on Christmas Eve






Ava loves horses! She really loves horses that come in purses!






She also loves the tent she got. Don't ask me where we're going to put it! It's really cute though.






These were all on Christmas morning at our house






Kurt was very surprised over his watch :)





















Opening presents at my parents' house











My nephew, Caleb






Ava and Caleb playing computer games






Ava was so proud of herself for playing the piano
















Then we had Christmas at my grandma's house


Kurt and Ava walking to see the horses


























Ava and Claire playing the piano






Then, we went to San Antonio to see our friends Megan and Ryan. They have a 3 month old little boy who is adorable. Ava was so sweet with him!
















On Friday, we took Ava to the zoo. She LOVES the zoo!














Wow, I think that's it for now. I am 12 weeks pregnant today! It is hard to believe this pregnancy is going so quickly. Kurt is going to take my first belly shot today, so I'll post it if I'm brave enough this time. :)

2 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

Yes - be brave! Sorry we didn't get in touch while you were in SA. Things are still pretty crazy here. I LOVED the pics of Kurt and Ava and the horses. I see a whole scrapbook layout with those! Hope you're feeling well

Mindi Tipps said...

Great pictures! And yes, please be brave! I'd love to see a picture of your glowing pregnant self! Glad you enjoyed your holidays!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.