Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm an Aunt....again....

Okay, so I am almost a week late on this post, but I figured I better put it up here. Last Thursday, my sister, Jennifer, gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Here he is...

Levi James
8lbs. 3 oz.
19.5 in.

I had the time to post on my sister's blog, but hadn't had a chance to post here. Caleb, my nephew, is being such a good big brother. He loves to kiss and hold Levi. Here are some more pics. I posted these same pictures on my sister's blog, so if you read both, they will be repeats. I am going to visit tomorrow, so I should have new pictures to post.

Caleb Kissing Levi


The Whole Family



Ava napping on Grandma while waiting to see Levi


Ava has been a mess today and has not wanted to take a nap ALL DAY!!! I finally got desperate and tried to get her to nap in her swing. I think she may have outgrown the swing...

3 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

My how Miss Ava has grown! She is such a big girl now! Congrats on being an Aunt again!

victoria said...

look at that beautiful red hair--she is getting so big!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Congratulations Auntie KK! It must be wonderful to have so many kiddos around the same age. I'm sure they're going to grow up very close.

LOVE that picture of Ava in the swing. How fast they grow!!





Designed By:

Elements by Laura.